Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Howie Day - Collide * e blog song*
i cant get tis song outta my mind.

Haiz.. i damn hate my parents sia. thx sis! thx 4 helping me giv e sci papers to let mum n dad sign.. i was slping at tt time.. =PpP.. sian. todae jus seems like a normal dae lor. durin sci period, mr elfie told us hu was in band 1, 2, 3, 4.. congrats pui fun, she's in band 2.. nice nice.. sam, grace n me was in band 3.. hahahahaha.. our sci are bad.. =). haha.. left 7 daes to e first paper, eng.. haiz. wish i'll pass.. todae hav math retest cuz our klass maths results like shit. i've seen e file, onli abt 6 ppl pass maths common test.. n i was in 1 of dem!!! 2gether wif puifun n grace.. hahaha. den e top was sharon.. i was in e second place, shared wif 3 other ppl. hahahaha.. i'm sure i'm gonna fail my express maths for sure.. mr kerk was soo gd.. nt realli sure y he let us off early.. early by half and hr.. i hate my mum n dad!!! omg. dey r jus nt satisfied wif whatever results we have. we did improved, but nth jus seems gd enuff for dem.. haiz.. i hate my life sia.. zzzz...


"The Saddening Life Of Her's"
copyrighted joycey

No comments: